In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Protection of Personal Data, DAVANTIS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. hereby informs you that:
- The data you provide will be included in a database owned by DAVANTIS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., registered in the General Registry of Data Protection.
- These data will only be used for management purposes, and to send you information about services and products that may be of interest to you.
- DAVANTIS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. adheres to the required security levels for the data provided, implementing the necessary technical and organisational measures and considering the state of the technology to avoid its loss, alteration, inappropriate use or unauthorised access.
- DAVANTIS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. ensures the confidentiality of the data provided, guaranteeing that they will not be transferred to third parties other than DAVANTIS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
- You may exercise your rights to access, correct, cancel or oppose by sending a letter or email, enclosing a photocopy of your DNI, to DAVANTIS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. UAB Edifici Eureka, Bellaterra (Barcelona) - email@example.com
- Your data may be used to send you marketing messages of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such messages, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USE POLICY
The second paragraph of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
- Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after being provided with clear and complete information on their use, Purposes of processing the data, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Where it is technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that it must proceed to its configuration during its installation or update by means of an action To this effect.
- The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of effecting the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an Information Society service Expressly requested by the recipient.
The cookies used for any of the following purposes are excepted from the fulfillment of the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Allow only communication between the user's computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.