DAVANTIS is committed to technology and perimeter security, hence the launch of a new module for our video analysis systems that streamlines security operations and optimises surveillance and protection standards. See the DFUSION Maps module in action!
Accurate locations with real-life images
It is impossible to know the exact location of all the cameras and security elements installed in a perimeter video surveillance installation. Hence, Maps in Action simplifies the security and action process.
When an alarm is triggered, you can access the exact location of the camera where the event was generated with just one click. It also provides information about the status and fields of view to give real-time access to the incidents or emergencies that have activated the alert. Triggered alarms are displayed directly on the map, where the live image can be accessed so that security protocols can be activated.
Maximum security with just one click
How does DFUSION Maps in Action tighten security and make video surveillance easier?
- It allows operators to visualise the activity of a CCTV system on a live map.
- It displays all cameras on a map, giving access to all installed security items.
- It changes the status of cameras that trigger alarms, alerting operators.
- You can drag and zoom on the map for more detailed information.
- Allows map and satellite views. Supports full-screen mode.
- Supports technical alarms and user control.
- It is compatible with the DAVANTIS Site Planning Tool (project planning) platform.
- Operators can access the live images from a camera on the map.
- Hotspot Mode: automatic camera activation detects the alarm for live images of the situation.
Activate the Maps in Action module in your DFUSION and DFUSIONPRO systems to monitor the activity of your video perimeter analysis installation from a map in real-time. Harness the full potential of your video surveillance service!